Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ayesha Takia Fans Message Board

Post all your messages using comments option or send your views and messages via email to following address

email_crispy@yahoo.com with the subject as: Ayesha Takia fan comments. You can also send your articles and pictures relating to Ayesha Takia to above address.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Ayesha Takia Fans Message Board"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 AM) : 

Hello Ayesha,i tell u that u are the cutest and the most beautiful girl in bollywood.I want to be ur friend and i wish that god grants u every wish and happiness.Best of luck...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Hello Ayesha this is Utkarsh agin.I just want to say that you will go a long way because no other actress is as cool as u both in looks and acting..Have a nice day and may this day bring lots of happiness for u...

 

Blogger v4u said ... (1:36 PM) : 

i love ur BOOBS

 

Blogger shery said ... (4:57 PM) : 

Hi ayesha this is the first time i am talking to you to tell you some thing i love your cuteness and your smile you have a long career ahead and god bless you. ameen your biggest fan from pakisten.
shery

 

Blogger gag said ... (12:21 AM) : 

Hi,ays,i am gagan.i am from punjab.i am 17 years old and reading in BSC comp.sci.I want to express my feelings.i am your vvvveeeerrrryyy big fan.I knoe,mere se bada fan apka shaid is dunia me na ho.my only dream is to meet u and to friendship with u.main apki peheli album se hi apka fan ban gaya tha.I have seen your all films.I have all your film cds.my pc is filled with your films and photos.I have also made your photos by using software abode photoshop.i know your birthday is coming on 10,april.I buy a greeting for u.To post,i dont have your home address and email id.i also try to find it in net.i could not find it.so please send your home address and email id.because i am special for u.please app mujhe un ladkon jaisa na samj lena.I am from well respected family.you know,my only dram is to meet u.I am very lucky if i come to mumbai to meet u.please dont ignore me.nahi to mera sapna aur dil dono toot jayenge.main ek sida sada ladka hun.and i can do anything for u. I am very222 serious in this matter.my email id is gbansal101@hotmail.com and mobile no.9980182991. I know u dont have much time because of your coming films.but phir bhi i shall wait for your answer.please app ise ignore mat karna.main chata hun ki mera kisi bhi terhe app se contact ho.if there is somebody plz tell to ayesha.plz, I am veryyyyy serious in this matter. OK BYE AYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:02 PM) : 

hiiiiiiiiiiii
ayesha ji
mujhe nahi pata main aapka kitna bada fan par main sirf itna janta hu main aapko ek baar dekhna chahta huuu
mera pc mera cell aapki hi snaps se bhara hua hai
par main aapko asliyat main dekhna chahta huuuu
agar ho sake to aap mujhe apne ghar ka address mail kar do plzzzzzzzzzz
i realy want to see uuuuu.....!
my email id is:- makhan_arora@yahoo.com

goldylove.com@gmail.com



plsssssssssssssss ek baaar dekhna chahta huuuuuuuuu

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Hi,ays,i am ujjal.i am from kolkata.i am 25 years old.I want to express my feelings.i am your vvvveeeerrrryyy big fan.I knoe,mere se bada fan apka shaid is dunia me na ho.my only dream is to meet u and to friendship with u.main apki peheli album se hi apka fan ban gaya tha.I have seen your all films.I have all your film cds.my pc is filled with your films and photos.I have also made your photos by using software abode photoshop.i know your birthday is coming on 10,april.I buy a greeting for u.To post,i dont have your home address and email id.i also try to find it in net.i could not find it.so please send your home address and email id.because i am special for u.please app mujhe un ladkon jaisa na samj lena.I am from well respected family.you know,my only dram is to meet u.I am very lucky if i come to mumbai to meet u.please dont ignore me.nahi to mera sapna aur dil dono toot jayenge.main ek sida sada ladka hun.and i can do anything for u. I am very222 serious in this matter.my email id is ujjal007.kolkata@gmail.com. I know u dont have much time because of your coming films.but phir bhi i shall wait for your answer.please app ise ignore mat karna.main chata hun ki mera kisi bhi terhe app se contact ho.if there is somebody plz tell to ayesha.plz, I am veryyyyy serious in this matter. OK BYE AYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE

 

post a comment